Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've had my a IBS for about a year now and it's gotten to an absolutely awful point.

It started in February when I was in one of my lessons and I randomnly started absolutely reeking of actual crap. My family and myself couldn't smell it, but obviously everyone else could as every lesson someone would comment on the foul smell and all the students, even the teacher, would cover their noses and avoid me. Until then I was a well liked person.

About a couple of week school later the offensive smell disappeared, but I became extremely gassy and bloated, so I still stank basically and was horrible to be around so I became obsessive and asked all my friends if I smelt ok, which they said I did, but I didn't believe regardless.

I noticed in about march that certain foods really trigger it, such as chocolate which makes me immediately need the toilet. I was still hoping a tweet this point it would go away.

Recently, I've noticed that going to the toilet helps reduce the bloating and etc for a short amount of time, but I have to go about 6 times a day atleast which is not pleasant and makes me even more paranoid about the smell.

About a week ago though, I was on the train and felt absolutely fine, but apparently still smelt terrible as people were complaining about the smell and coughing a LOT. I literally had a mental breakdown. Could I be releasing gas even if I feel fine?

I don't want to be unpleasant to be around. I worry about getting a job and even buying things at the store because I get so paranoid and uncomfortable.

My doctor diagnosed me with mebeverine and aleverine citrate, both of which have done nothing. I also tried activated charcoal and peppermint which didn't work.

I'm only 14 and I already feel like my life is over. I want to cry everyday and I feel so alone. After Christmas, my mum recommended I go on a hardcore low fodmap diet, but I doubt it will work.

Is this even IBS and can anybody please help me?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Anal leakage the other white plague see jews and christains are doing human experiments good news it's not genetic cause my dog has it all of them do actually. You should get disability cause people will just fight you at work make up reasons to attack you. It's like mk ultra but for your ass

1 - 2 of 2 Posts