Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Zero,No, I don't think that is a symptom for IBS. IBS is short for Irritable Bowel Syndrome which means you have a very sensitive bowel. If had the condition she would be having symptoms like stomach cramps, constipation, diarrhoea, and others. I would have it checked out, though.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Zero,No, I don't think that is a symptom for IBS. IBS is short for Irritable Bowel Syndrome which means you have a very sensitive bowel. If had the condition she would be having symptoms like stomach cramps, constipation, diarrhoea, and others. I would have it checked out, though.

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
Could be mucus, which everyone produces, but some people produce more than others. Mucus is also produced by the vagina, so it could be hard to tell if it is really mucus from the anus, or from just a bit forward getting spread around.Excess mucus is seen in some IBSers, but she would have a cluster of other symptoms.K.

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
Could be mucus, which everyone produces, but some people produce more than others. Mucus is also produced by the vagina, so it could be hard to tell if it is really mucus from the anus, or from just a bit forward getting spread around.Excess mucus is seen in some IBSers, but she would have a cluster of other symptoms.K.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.