Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, the other day (tuesday) i had waves of pain for about an hour int he evening, i hopeing this is my IBS, it was crippling, i just had to sit down bent over forwards. since then my stomach has ballened out, when im standing it is almost like im pregnant aqnd when im sitting its like a big roll of fat bang in the middle of my stomach.im really worried about being pregnant although i am no the pill and my partner an i use condoms, im only worried cos im 17 and dont waant a baby now. i have also been feeling sick on an off so i took a pregnantcy test ealier today (thursday) and it was negative, i have felt a bit like this before but it wasn't quite as bad and i alos PID at that point, which i haven'(please i haven't) got now.i feel uncomfortable as i have this roll in my way! is it anything or have i just put on a lot of weight?sorry for blabbing on!thanks for any help!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi, no i have not missed my period im due in 5 days. i have actully done three tests,a friend made me do another pack of them just to be sure and they were all negative. i am actually on the pill and my partner an i use condoms so i know my risk is very low but i have just been feeling so odd lately and with my big tum appearing i didn't know what to think!thanks

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks, i have not missed a period, i came on but it was very light and very short. im so confussed becuase i was in hospital on monday and the pregancy test (which they do to all teenage girls and most women) was negative, then 3/4 days later my period was very light an short. could this be becaus ei changed the pill im on?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thak you for all your help and advice. i told my doctor about the very light and short period and she too said there was still a chance i could be pregnant or it could be the change in pill. she told me to wait another week and do a home test first thing in the morning. so yesterday first thing in the moning i did a test, which was negative, so im putting it down to stress, being in hospital and the changeing the pill. thank you for all your help. caz

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.