Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, i have suffered with ibs for many many years, my symptoms are usually constipation for a day or 2 then loose bowels for a day or 2.. when my bowel movements are loose it usually takes 4/5 epsiodes of having to go as it doesnt come out all at once.. i get a little tummy ache and need to go and thats about it for me.Well here is my dilemma.over a period of 9 days i was pretty constipated, most days i had no bowel movements and a couple of days just very small pellet like stools.. (this the longest ive gone like this ever).. well 2 days ago my bowels started moving again and i did 4 bowel movements throughout the day but very very hard and smallish. the following day i did 3 normal bowel movements and felt fine.. then yesterday i started to get the most chronic pain i have ever felt, like period cramps and i had loose bowel movements 6 time then another 3 times after that but they was like water.. I have never in my life felt pain like it.. Is this the so called cramping associated with ibs (d) ??Do you think the cramps and diarrhea was because of the constipation? its scared the hell out of me. why is it that i had a day of normal bowel movements and then suddenly diarrhea? im so confused.Also i dont know if this can cause diarrhea but for about 10 days ive been taking vitamin b6 10mg dailt for pmt, ive never taken it before so is it possible that caused my diarrhea?sorry for the long post im just real worried.. thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.