Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my main syptom is on the top of my stomach locallized pain that shoots to my back. it a feeling of if any one ever swallowed a piece of hard candy whole and it stays in one spot and if you move you can feel it (it really hurts if you've never done it)and also if I eat certain things my body will hurt so bad I feel like i have arthritis and a blood pressure cuff on my that is never deflated and my arms legs and face. I though that it could be an allergic reaction but it does'nt happen all the time

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Hi! I'm assuming you've been to a doctor about this...IBS symptoms are so varied for each person, it's hard for me to say. Though the way you describe it makes me wonder if it is some sort of acid reflux disease? I'm no expert (could you tell) it could even be a muscle problem with your chest muscles. Whenever you get new, different, or a change in symptoms it is always a good idea to run it past your doctor...they may be able to prescribe you something that cuts the pain. Best wishes - feel better soon!~Mrs. Mason

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.