Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i have been mostly having the big d every morning!!Now for four days no bowell movment really bloated and alot of gas and mild cramping and rumbling and noises in my stomach and lower end of my large colon i think and my weight is bouncing up and down i can weigh my self before bed and then by morning loose ten pounds in one night then gain ten by the end of the day i look like a pop belly pig right now does this sound like ibs-a?

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
One episode of constipation does not an alternator or an IBS-Cer make.For either of those you would want more of a pattern than a few days of constipation.Weight normally fluxuates during the day, I don't know if this is your usual number of pounds changed, but first thing in the morning before I eat or drink anything I always weigh much less than the rest of the day. This is common enough that they usually recommend when you do weigh ins for weight loss you pick the same time of day to do them as people do not normally weight the exact same all day long. I think many of the "lose weight overnight" pills "work" because people normally weight less when they get up than when they went to bed, after all you lose water from breathing all night long if nothing else.K.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.