Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
and no i am on the forum for different symptoms than this, but i just wnat to tell you what worke for me and what was a god send, for many years i was on serioustion which made me constipated, often i felt ill with it and it was horrid, horrid,. then i decided to take something for it- this is after years of not beng able to go every day and developing piles because of the strain, so i went to the doctor and asked for them to pescribe me fibrogel whcih is- can i sell it- Ispaghula husk, its a powder and you mix it with a quarter of a cup of water- stir it around and gulp it down, it wont be a nice texture and will taste grainy, but anyone that has suffered with constipation will know that this is worth doing- get it all down you an dfif you are really bad use two packets. its totaly natural- its not a fake axatve whcih will get the intestine muscles spasaming and painful- it forms into a gel in your intestines and take all your waste with it. now this is going to sound disgusting- but it makes your waste slide through like a slippy gell instead of a solid mass that wont budge it turns into a slippy sliding tbe- i know thats realy gross but its important people address this issue as it effects your life- you need to expell it and not carry it around- whne you are regular your whoe well being and general lightness of being comes back- and its amazing, its actually totally conteracted heay duty medication which causes you to bulk up- its amazing suff and its natural, so take one sachet every morning or night- and get it all down you and i can garantuee that you wont be needing to write on this forum again. do it now and let it be the end and no i have no affliliation with the product what so ever- bt its been a lifeline for me

·
Registered
722 Posts
I wish the Ispaghula Husk had been the answer to my severe problem but it was not,i have tried it, on quite a few occassions but it was of no help,so i carry on feeling very ill.I am certainly very glad it was of help to you,it is good to read of something positive.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Different things work for different people, so unfortunately there is no way you can 'guarantee' that Fibogel will be a miracle cure for everyone - if it was there wouldn't be anyone on these boards, as it's one of the first things doctors prescribe for this type of IBS. I've tried it too and it just made me bloated and gave me stomach cramps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.