Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This just happened to me like 5 minutes ago. I am primarily runny. Me question is just now it looked like I threw up as opposed to just having the runnies. Does anyone else have this as well. I know this is a GROSS question, sorry. This has only happened to me a few times.Runny Girl=Marleen

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Not gross at all. Just what happens when you have hit a trigger food that has sped up your transition time and food is passing undigested. WHat did you eat before these episodes? Any thing that may have occured reguilarly? If so, avoid that food like the plague.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im not sure. Do u mean the yellow green marmaliad thing- if so yes happens alot to me. eek hope u get to feeling better :|***************------------------i.will.survive [This message has been edited by itsok (edited 11-12-1999).]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually what it looked like was a dark brown slimy sort. Very runny. I just ate, oh now I can not remember sorry. If I could only remember. Today i had a jam sandwich and was nauseated all day at work with the throat feeling like it was tightening up. Runny Girl

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Start keeping a diary. What you eat, and time, record EACH BM, consistency, amount, time, cramps?, ANYTHING you can see. You will find a pattern there. may take a week or two, but there WILL be a pattern, then avoid the trigger food that set off an unpleasant potty trip.------------------Praying with Bettie for a cure for this NASTY IBS!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.