Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all I have been gone about 2 weeks. I got done at my other job. Too much stress had my tummy seriously screwed up! I was an admin. assistant for a private school. What was I thinking? Instead I am now working at mine and my husbands fitness studio. I am training clients and making my own hours. Plus I am able to cut way back on my hours which helps a lot too. Its still not up to par. But at least the horrible pain is gone and the gas has lessened. Only a little C now. Jeez who would think I would be happy to have C? But I can deal with this than with having all that pain. The pain is the worse isn't it?So thats my storey and why I have been been gone. I sure have missed all of my friends. You guys are the best. I am glad to be back.

·
Registered
398 Posts
it's good that you got a better job for yourself!The pain is definitely the worse, and that was always my warning sign that something was coming around the way!
My pain is under control now too, but i still fear that it will be back one day...hopefully not

·
Registered
398 Posts
it's good that you got a better job for yourself!The pain is definitely the worse, and that was always my warning sign that something was coming around the way!
My pain is under control now too, but i still fear that it will be back one day...hopefully not

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.