Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They told me i had colitis, but everything came back fine, and they said it was just IBS. Lately i have been having bad tailbone pain, and sometimes when i breath in, i get a stabbing pain in my right side. I was wondering, if this could be my appendix, i read that your bowles become inflamed with the appendix, i was wondering, if the stabbing pain is the appendix, if anyone can help me out, that would be great! thanks

·
Registered
467 Posts
I also have pain on my right side on a DAILY basis. They did think that I had appendicitis and I had my appendix out in June but the pain REMAINS!!! I have had test after test with no answer so I guess I'll just chalk it up to good old IBS. But, you should probably at least get an ultrasound done to rule out the possibility of appendicitis.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Hi, i'm another one with right sided pain,yep just about daily too.I've had test,test,test,nothing shows up.Mine will also go to the left side at times. I'm having the LEAP testing done,so i'll find out if this is the problem,as i know where the small intestine meets the large,happens to be a "problem area" be well,Krissy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.