Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys - 1st time here. In my 60's, IBS symptoms for the past 10 years or more, started w a gluten intolerance and got to the point of more bad days than good. There is a product out there called Blk water, and they also sell Blk water drops, which is what I bought. UNBELIEVABLE results, almost immediate relief, it has been 12 days since I started taking this (12 drops in 2oz water, once a day) and I have had zero cramps, pain, diarrhea, excess gas or anything else. Anxiety way better also. Just had to share as I know the struggle and this has truly felt like a miracle to me. I have never gone this many days w/o some kind of issues! The product is available on Amazon, not crazy expensive and totally worth a try! Hope this helps others as it has helped me!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, we just got back from a trip out of town, which usually is a problem what with eating in restaurants, changes in routine, etc - but NO issues! Blk has it's own website/online store, (with lots of info) - I bought the product on Amazon (same price, easier for me) - it was $25 a bottle, which will last me 2 months at the recommended dose of 15 drops per day. They recommend building up to that, which I did day 1 thru 3 - the 12 drops seems to be doing a wonderful job so I'm staying with that. My entire digestive tract has stayed calm, quiet (no excess gas, bloating, cramping) pain-free and regular for longer than I can remember. I don't see the downside to learning about this and giving it a try. Wishing you the best.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys - 1st time here. In my 60's, IBS symptoms for the past 10 years or more, started w a gluten intolerance and got to the point of more bad days than good. There is a product out there called Blk water, and they also sell Blk water drops, which is what I bought. UNBELIEVABLE results, almost immediate relief, it has been 12 days since I started taking this (12 drops in 2oz water, once a day) and I have had zero cramps, pain, diarrhea, excess gas or anything else. Anxiety way better also. Just had to share as I know the struggle and this has truly felt like a miracle to me. I have never gone this many days w/o some kind of issues! The product is available on Amazon, not crazy expensive and totally worth a try! Hope this helps others as it has helped me!
Hi thank you for your information. looked on amazon for Blk water cant find it as willing to try anything

1 - 6 of 6 Posts