Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally, i have one that i am totally smitten with and feel the need to share with the rest of you!I told him about my IBS and he is fine with it also! We have been going out about a month now. I am missing him loads because he is staying at his mums this weekend. I won't see him again until Tuesday. Then he is back at wotk on Wednesday, so i won't see him for a while then either!Im sitting in my room listening to soppy songs and feeling like a girly girl. lol.Just needed to share this! :love:

·
Registered
118 Posts
WHOOHOO! Seriously good for you! Love is the best and its nice to have someone give you cuddles when you've had a bad attack or just a bad day in general! I'm so happy for you!
Hugz,Kestrel

·
Registered
109 Posts
You'll probably be surprised at how understanding he is, Flutter! I told mine the other day because he was starting to get worried when I was sick all the time and once I explained it, he felt better that it was nothing life-threatening and I felt better because now I wouldn't have to worry explaining it to him if I had an attack while with him!

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I dropped hints to him gradually. Like, when we were tlaking about food we like and stuff i would say, oh i can't eat this and this. I was complaining that we had no milk in the fridge and there must be someone in the flat who hoards it. I said that i didn't drink milk, he asked why, so i told him that it gave me a tummy ache.Then after a while i tld him i had IBS it didn't seem so bad. He was very good about it and just gave me a bit hug. I will try and find a thread i did on his before and bump it up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.