Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This with no doubt is a must. Weeding through the threads finding information on this is a nightmare. Please don't point me to a website cause they all say the same damn things. That basically were screwed. Having IBS & Gerd is a living hell yes, we all know that doh!
We all need to learn from each other to find what works as you know. Eh-hem, eh-hem....excuse me let's get down and dirty and talk about acid Reflux before it becomes gastritis and major Gerd please. Should have writen this ages ago....

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Genny for your recommendation. But I did ask that no one would send me to a site.I did check yours out though and I couldn't register I tried though. And I didn't see a place to ask any DR's a question. Too bad

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
BUMP! Not a gerd sufferer but i feel for you. It'd be a good idea. JEFF? Anyways, Jeff hasn't been feeling well recently, so maybe he is taking some time out for a a while. Don't get stressed if he doesn't reply stright away.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Spliff,Yes, I did notice that Jeff has been sick. Sorry to hear that but it reminds us that even the brains & the brawn are sill dealing with bad genes(??)Of course he could be on that trip he was planning. Envie city here
Anyway thanks again!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.