Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner

Job and Boss issues?

428 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  sunnybobo 
Zouave,It sounds like you work at the same place I do/did. Interesting...Does the word "cheer" mean anything to you, work related??I love my job, not only the job itself, it's the people I work with, and believe it or not, the customers. They seem to walk by management, and come to me with questions, or for assistance. Now, that makes me feel good. As far as the
stress
(job related) goes, I guess it happens everywhere. Like I said once before, "There is one in every crowd." But that's oKay, I can deal with it now.
I thought to myself one day......gee, Jadair, you have to spend a third of your life here with these people, make the best/most of it. Somehow, something just happened, and I was super happy at a job I once hated going to everyday. Now that I'm not working (work disability) I miss those people, my coworkers, my friends, my family.Take care for now, hope this makes you think a bit about stress at work. Not that it can take it away, but how you can make it less. It doesn't happen all at once, it took a few weeks for my change to happen. I was so very happy that it turned out the way it did. I really can't wait to get back to work. (notice I said can't wait??) I am doing very well not getting depressed over this, holding on very well.I will find more on the tests, that weren't taken, that should have been tomorrow.Everyone take care, and............... "Have A Rainbow Day"---me :) I
love
you all here, in a very special way.Jadair--- :love:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.