Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help finding a job asap!
Hello, I hope this is a good place to get recommendations. I'm a 22-year-old female and im looking for jobs that are good with ibs and need the bathroom frequently and urgently. I'm currently in PA if that helps. I can only do afternoon and evenings due to my ibs and being in and out of the bathroom at least 3 hours after im up. any help or tips is appreciated, i want to work but I'm so anxious about shitting myself in front of customers or something embarrassing. I'm a high school graduate did some college, I've worked at two retail jobs Petco and dollar tree. Got promoted at Petco to MOS (idk if that exists anymore) which takes care of planograms and reset the shelves and put the merchandise back up. I also worked at a day care as an assistant teacher until covid shut everything down and with the IBS I wasn't able to go back and hold that job. I'm great with organizing and time management.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I'm in a similar situation and I've given up the idea of doing a regular job. I am looking for remote (WFH) jobs .I'm aware that that may not me feasible in all professions but thought i would just share my perspective on trying to work with IBS-D

·
Registered
3 Posts
You may want to look online at INDEED, which is a job site, and search for remote jobs. I also think if you Google 'Remote Jobs', you may come up with something. I definitely can feel your pain and frustration. Good Luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts