Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
3,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been in touch with the sally army (salvation army) this morning i want to do some volountary work for them..I was on the phone for ages talking to a co-ordinator who turns out is as mad as me
well maybe not quite as mad as me..She said i have not laughed as much for a long time and told me i should be a comedienne..Anyway this job will be part-time working with vunerable peeps, many are homeless,many have been in trouble with the law etc etc..I cant wait to get started (ohmigod) not even got the job yet, but i said to jim look im a sexy looking babe (hahahaha) no seriously though its gonna be great to start doing things again and ill feel that im helping others who are not so fortunate like a lot of us.. well ive bored you's for long enough, thanks for reading this (and im assuming you all will)

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I will say congrats, too!I have volunteered at our local animal shelter before I left for college, because I love animals.They are $50 to adopt and often times if people will pay the adoption fees of animals the people who come in looking are more likely to take one of them home... So I paid as many of the adoption fees as I could and took some/paid to get them their shots and supplies.Thats AWESOME joolie, keep up the good work. People like you make the world a much better place.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
i just watched braveheart and thought about you joolie."i love ya, always have(insert scotish accent here)" thats a quote from braveheart.good luck with the interview. i will be at a doctors appt. woohoo-grant

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.