Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone! I have a morning job interview, and that's the worst time with my IBS. I am presently taking Questran, 2x a day, and 25mgs. of Elavil, in the evening. Is it okay for me to add some Immodium, say, one tonight, and maybe one in the morning, for a safety net? Would it be harmful to add it to my daily meds that I already take for IBS? Seems like I need something extra to help slow down the colon, so the stools can form. Thanks so much for your help.. :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rachel.. Thanks for inquiring about my interview. It went very well and hope to hear something this week. It is for a part-time dining room coordinator, at a private school. Not what I'm used to, because they don't prep the food for the students, like I am use to doing. I was the cafeteria manager and head cook at an elementary school, and fed 225 children breakfast and 350 for lunch. Quite a difference in the two jobs.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I know how you feel! Job interviews make me nervous too, and Iv'e been on a lot of them lately
. I went on an interview at Boeing a couple weeks ago, but I havn't heard anything yet. All the stress of being laid off and looking for work sometimes makes my stomach and colon feel worse

1 - 6 of 6 Posts