Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have kept a food and movement journal for a few years now. I learned that I can eat something on monday and be fine but eat it on Friday and it makes me sick and in the bathroom.Anyway, my daughter got a calender for Christmas. She went into my room and got out my small journal/calender. She takes it in her room to copy down birthdays, etc on her new calender. I get home and she shows me. On her calender she has in her big letters my bowel movement times and types D or hard etc.. I almost died. I was like oh no honey these aren't anything for you to have to write down.
So we had allot of white outs to do.Just thought I would share this funny story.Have a good dayKat

G

·
Excellent one Kat - really cheered me up. Sorry, taking 10 mins out from supervising 2 5 year olds painting shells and stones (lots more paint on the brekki bar than on the shells but what the hey!!).Sorry, is my lingo abit much for some people. I talk like that too, except in Court when I'm dead posh and wear my nice black suit.Sue

·
Banned
3,903 Posts
i remember once when i was on the blob (had a period) i had my insurance guy giving me a home visit and my son who was 4 ran into the lounge and said mum what are these things! he had saw my tampax in the bathroom and had taken one out of the box,, well ill tell you i didnt know where to look
kids eh!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.