Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone listen or watch Joyce meyer? For those who live on the east coast, shes on tv on abc family at 6am every weekday. She has helped me spiritualy to get through the tough times f ibs and the pain. if you go on her website, www.joycemeyer.org you can make a prayer request for healing. after doing this, she sent me one of her healing tapes free, and sent me a packet of healing scriptures that changed my life. i say 2 a day. Its all about putting the devil and sickness in their place, and helped me out allot!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Love Joyce Meyer. If I miss her at night (10:30) I watch her on my computer at work the next day. Sometimes I listen to her all day long. She is amazing. Wish she would come to Denver. She has helped me so much. You can really relate to her and her ministry is so down to earth. Glad to know there are others who enjoy her as well. Cindy

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
I'm surprised to see her name pop up here! My mother watches her every morning, and I often hear her from the other room. I don't believe women should be preachers or ministers. However, I think she does give some good advice. She is a bit too wild for me though. Still, I'm glad she has helped people here and would encourage you to keep listening to her if it helps you.I watch Charles Stanley on his In Touch program every week, and his messages are most helpful to me.

·
Registered
597 Posts
I was just able to see Joyce in the Mellon Arena in Pittsburgh several weeks ago. She spoke on Fear. Fear of Man , of not letting people intimidate you into what they want you to do, and standing up for yourself, in LOVE of course. As an IBS person I feel that I have let people walk all over me many times in the name of being a Christian and to keep the peace as I would rather not deal with strife. Balance , Balance, Balance. Of course Christ doesn't want us to be argumentative but he does want us to be free from intimidation and to have enough courage to stand up for ourselves and for what we believe in.She helps me with the practical side of life. Not every preacher has the corner on " all truth" I believe many are given a "portion" of what God wants to get across. Gleen from them all and take what you need.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.