Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yeah you guys are right! I also feel weird.... I just recently started developing my IBS symptons around 4 months ago (but had a bout when I was 17). But now it's going to be so hard to go out with friends!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I agree I just found this site and I really had no idea that food would cause IBS to flare up, actually I have been walking around for years thinking I was allergic to egss now I realize that is not the case. I dream of a day when I can go out with friends without worrying that everyone in the resteraunt has noticed that I have gone to the toilet 10 times.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
On a positive note, I can't eat or drink half the foods I love, but I find there are so many other wonderful foods and drinks to enjoy, that I don't feel that deprived. I just look at the foods I can't eat as my enemies. And enjoy the rest.The most difficult part is when one is invited out to dinner to someone's home and that someone doesn't understand. But most people do, and act like human beings. If one can explain clearly ahead of time. If they don't get it, I try to avoid going to their homes again. I feel so good when I eat only what I can eat that I am not going to ruin my life for anyone who is too selfish to understand anymore. O

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.