Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, just got caltrate two hours ago, and took one then, and just now. Suppose to go out for dinner, we'll see. Haven't heard a gurgle since I first took it. oh, I hope and pray it works, and by the way, as for Alex's deal. I, myself beleive in healing and with IBS we all need healing, therefore I think God's form of healing is probly the best and I sure don't mind hearing about it on this board. But to get upset about others opinions will just stir up the ole big "D". Gurgle

G

·
Good luck with the caltrate. I hope you have as much success from it as I have. Did you get the Caltrate Plus? It's the one that seems to work the best.On the Alex thing, I'm not a religious person, but I think he was blowing things way out of proportion. The post clearly stated that this wasn't for people like me. To go into the post and then complain about it is stupid. Next thing you know, he will yell at us for posting women's only topics!!Good luck. I hope your dinner goes well.
------------------Chris from Colorful Colorado!!!

G

·
Welcome to the board gurgle....I think you will find your experiencing here extremely worthwhile. I have been on the caltrate for a couple months and it has really been a life saver.Don't worry if you don't see immediate results...it took a couple weeks to begin working with me.Good luck.chelle

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.