Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
I know how you feel friski. I get the same way from time to time. I'm greatful for the "good" days, like today. Right before I started working here the women's washroom had 30 stalls!!
(which would've been perfect!!) then they went and renovated, the new bathroom has one regular stall and one handicap stall
They wasted space by adding 3 shower stall which are NEVER used (and I'd know since apart from my boss I'm the second car in the parking lot in the morning at 7am). Oh well.. what can ya do...------------------"I'm not a failure if I don't make it - I'm a success because I tried"-unknown

·
Registered
461 Posts
I know how you feel friski. I get the same way from time to time. I'm greatful for the "good" days, like today. Right before I started working here the women's washroom had 30 stalls!!
(which would've been perfect!!) then they went and renovated, the new bathroom has one regular stall and one handicap stall
They wasted space by adding 3 shower stall which are NEVER used (and I'd know since apart from my boss I'm the second car in the parking lot in the morning at 7am). Oh well.. what can ya do...------------------"I'm not a failure if I don't make it - I'm a success because I tried"-unknown

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
My normal workplace bathroom has three stalls and thats it for my floor (about 25 women).It is so difficult trying to go to the loo quietly - especially when your bottom can be explosive and it echoes round the bathroom.Most people know I have IBS anyway so they probably know its me popping away like a good'un.What disturbs me is the state 'normal' people leave the loos in, i just hope they don't think its me that's left things bobbing in the loo etc.
I always make sure the bowl is sparkly clean after I've been.Such is life
Clair
[This message has been edited by Clair (edited 08-30-2001).]

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
My normal workplace bathroom has three stalls and thats it for my floor (about 25 women).It is so difficult trying to go to the loo quietly - especially when your bottom can be explosive and it echoes round the bathroom.Most people know I have IBS anyway so they probably know its me popping away like a good'un.What disturbs me is the state 'normal' people leave the loos in, i just hope they don't think its me that's left things bobbing in the loo etc.
I always make sure the bowl is sparkly clean after I've been.Such is life
Clair
[This message has been edited by Clair (edited 08-30-2001).]

·
Registered
97 Posts
you guys have the best sence of humor! I work at a nursing home and there are 3 bathrooms at the end of every hall which probebly makes about 9 or 10 than there are residents bathrooms (which i dont use!) than there are 3 sets of 4 stalls of employee bathrooms. Its a nice place to work.

·
Registered
97 Posts
you guys have the best sence of humor! I work at a nursing home and there are 3 bathrooms at the end of every hall which probebly makes about 9 or 10 than there are residents bathrooms (which i dont use!) than there are 3 sets of 4 stalls of employee bathrooms. Its a nice place to work.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Oh I know - its sad checking your stool for floatability, form and texture for sure....*sigh*A friend of mine is convinced she did a dead ringer for a frog, green and everything! eurghhh!
I'm lucky to get mine looking like slugs! but I'm working on it!Can you imagine your colleagues faces if something like that reared up out of the toilet at them! pleasant thoughts
Clair

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.