Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just had another flare up right after supper, I've been noticing that when i have barbecue for supper (any type of meat cooked on the gas grill) i always get some type of discomfort, growling in the stomach and within minutes have to go and do #2D, does anyone else have the same trigger?ferrarihead###hotmail.com

G

·
Does this happen only if you cook the meat on the grill? What about if it's cooked another way? If that's the case, I'd say there's something wrong with your grill.I don't have too much trouble with meat, as long as it's lean and not fried.

G

·
Does this happen only if you cook the meat on the grill? What about if it's cooked another way? If that's the case, I'd say there's something wrong with your grill.I don't have too much trouble with meat, as long as it's lean and not fried.

· Registered
307 Posts
Are you using BBQ sauce?Maybe thats the trouble,I get real bad "D" after eating bbq chicken or ribs that have sauce,but I do ok with like burgers.What else do you eat besides the meat,maybe there's a connection there,salads,pasta's.I'd keep a record and see,it could be a combination of things your eating besides just the meat.

· Registered
307 Posts
Are you using BBQ sauce?Maybe thats the trouble,I get real bad "D" after eating bbq chicken or ribs that have sauce,but I do ok with like burgers.What else do you eat besides the meat,maybe there's a connection there,salads,pasta's.I'd keep a record and see,it could be a combination of things your eating besides just the meat.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.