Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kel, Im leaving this board as I truely have become disgusted with certain members...I want to thank you for giving me an answer to this problem which has plagued me for over 5 years...Ive learned so much through your posts, more than the countless of doctors Ive been to or anyone else on here.Meckle, Thanks for recommeding the book "Hard To Stomach"...its by far the best book Ive read on stomach disorders.Thanks again guys for giving me my life back.

·
Banned
2,913 Posts
I really have to get this book. I wish you would share your story. I would like to know more--such as the things you have tried in the past and the symptoms you experienced.Could you, at some point, leave a brief post in the "living with IBS" section?I am better but I think I let it go on for too long and now my immune system is ravaged. If you are really gone, good luck to you.

·
Banned
2,913 Posts
Same here. I found a couple of other forums that may be better suited. However, this one seems to have a higher percentage of people who have extensive knowledge. Actually only two. Kmottus and MNL. Flux has some good knowledge but his closedmindedness is downright dangerous.meckle do you have issues with food intolerance and/or allergy to airborn triggers (pollen, mold spores)?If you do, how are you solving it?

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
I miss seeing Mike here .....He has been really busy with his business
You all have to ignore Flux he may have good information but he sure has a way of making others feel horrible...
And the sad part about it he just dont care AT ALL !!!! he probably dont have IBS just farts now and then

·
Registered
11 Posts
This is a plea to those suffering IBS and thinking of leaving these boards because of some IPS (irratible People Syndrome) Hey, we need you. We need caring people who can share their personal experience and trials with us. So there are a few jerks on the trolley. There are always a few jerks in any group and to let them drive you off is allowing them to win when infact you, who share and care, are the winners. Please rethink your departure in favor of sticking around for the good of all. You have no idea how many people you might help with your experience and forays into treatment. Think of the good that can come from a frightened, lonely, hopeless person reading your words of hope and realizing they are not alone in their personal hell. Do you want them to come here and find hard-hearted jerks or warm caring people who might help them find the strength to fight back against the fear and frustration that surrounds IBS.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.