Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kim - please read this - thanks, MarkTo all our great friends here on the BB - my sister just visited me yesterday and told me of a friend that suffers from IBS. I told her to tell her friend about this BB. As she spoke to her she logged on but don't know if she registered. I am hoping that Kim has registered or at least is reading the postings and replies and will soon feel comfortable to log on and introduce herself to us.To Kim - Hi my name is Mark, as you know I am Mari's brother and I had told her about this BB when she and I were talking about my IBS condition. You will find some very friendly and compasionet and understanding people here where you can voice your feelings wheather good or bad and know that we will be here to help you.Kim, the only thing I ask of you is that the things you read here are kept confidential and not relayed back to my sister. I have in the past and will in the future mention things about work, family and friends and I ask that you respect the fact that I feel freely here to express my feelings and this feeling allows me the oportunity to know that it goes no further and not dicussed with any of my family members. I guess you can almost consider it a Doctor Patient relationship. If I can no longer feel absolutely free to express myself this has defeated the purpose of this board. Kim, you will find in a very short time that you will enjoy coming to these two boards - The Meeting Place and IBS Self Help Board.Well, hopefully you see this message and will soon introduce yourselves to all of us.Hope to hear from you soon.MarkP.S. I have also posted this on The Meeting Place board. To go there scroll down to the bottom of this screen where you see the HOP TO. click on The Meeting Place and click go.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Figured I would try one more bump up incase Kim is around now and not posting or replying.Kim if you are out there, please come and join us. We would love to have you join in and be part of our family.Mark (Mari's brother)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts