Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok...I don't know if this is a stupid question, and I know it is sort of gross, but what color are your stools? I am D type, and I was taking imodium daily to help control it, so I would have D about every other day, with no bm on the odd days. It would usually start out with a somewhat hard bm...of regular color(brown), then the color and hardness would change to an orange color and I would soon be going to the bathroom 3-8 or more times in 5-15 min. intervals. It is almost like my stomach is producing too much acid or it just isn't getting neutralized. I have been on prevacid before with no help. I was just wondering if everyone is this way, or if my sour stomach is what is causing my D. I have had no tests done, except stool samples, so I don't know. Just curious, sorry about the yucky details...hehe.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Not gross at all to us hon, actually VERY normal. I always can tell what color the toilet water will be by consistency. Liquid is always very yellow.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yellow here too.. Strange------------------Jodi (IBS-D)Confucious say "Man who stands on toilet high on pot"

·
Registered
314 Posts
yellowish/orange here. my stools are kind of loose, not watery. but i hope it doesn't get to that point. And does anyone else have this problem now that we're on the subject? I don't have straight up diarhea, but it seems that no matter how much i wipe, i'm never clean. anyone else have this problem? sorry for the details, all!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.