Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My boyfriend and I were joking around one day and he was like well, yea you fart in your sleep all the time. I was in shock and soooooooo embarassed but later he told me he was kidding!! Now I have a complex and think I am really doing this...lol has anyones spouses ever said anything like this or is this possible!! yikes

·
Registered
39 Posts
ak i just asked my hubby and he said i do to sometimes LOL sorry i know its not realy funny but i guess i never thought about asking that question. we had a good laugh over it tho, hope its not a hard thing for you if you do, just try thinking well does he?? i know mine does
)

·
Registered
39 Posts
ak i just asked my hubby and he said i do to sometimes LOL sorry i know its not realy funny but i guess i never thought about asking that question. we had a good laugh over it tho, hope its not a hard thing for you if you do, just try thinking well does he?? i know mine does
)

·
Registered
73 Posts
I think it's kinda normal to fart in your sleep. I'm not sure if it comes from your bowels relaxing, or the fact that gas builds up because you are still for so long. Anyway, not saying that I have slept with a lot of people, but from the ones I have, they all have farted at one time or another while sleeping. I'll bet if you stay awake one night, you'll hear your boyfriend's behind become a musical instrument too!

·
Registered
73 Posts
I think it's kinda normal to fart in your sleep. I'm not sure if it comes from your bowels relaxing, or the fact that gas builds up because you are still for so long. Anyway, not saying that I have slept with a lot of people, but from the ones I have, they all have farted at one time or another while sleeping. I'll bet if you stay awake one night, you'll hear your boyfriend's behind become a musical instrument too!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.