Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an endoscopy and a colonoscopy tomorrow at 12 midday i began to drink the Klean prep like instructed and have managed 2.3/4 of the 4 sashays, i feel physically ill and cant stop being sick.. I cant keep them down, ive used lime cordial but i cant manage it. Does it matter if im slightly short on the sashays?

·
Registered
517 Posts
I didn't use the Klean prep stuff for my colonoscopy but I had to drink the 4l of Peglyte(1 cup every 10mins until its done, so gross). I only managed to drink half it it before I started throwing up from it. I couldn't get anymore down. Thankfully half was enough to clean me out. Keep trying to drink them. If you can't and the 2 3/4 packs doesn't clean you out enough(only clear liquid should be coming out) then you might have to reschedule your test and ask for a different prep.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, it is gross, dont know why they cant taste of nothing, life would be easier, at the moment im doing lots of klean prep and then a cold water chaser! Seems to be helping a bit, i think its the after taste thats making me sick not the actual drinking

·
Registered
722 Posts
I had a real problem taking the prep,vomiting and D just would not stop,then i collapsed,but i was told to stop taking it by staff at hospital because effects were so severe.They did still do the Colonoscopy and it went okay even though i did not manage all of the prep.Hope everything okay tomorrow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts