Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I got a question. My Doctor gave me Klonapin for when I have a panick attack and the Paxil just isnt helping. He gave me lowest dose possible. Its .05mg . I really dont feel much on them. Do you think it would be bad if I take 2. I hardly take them but when I do I want to know that I will be covered.

· Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. Im gonna ask him but i dont see him for another 5 weeks and I dont want to bother him for 1 question. I was just woundering incase I have an attack before that. I guess that proberly is something that only a docter can answer. Wow I use to have a panick attack everyday. I cant believe im worried that i may have one in the next month. I guess I've come a long way. Yay

· Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have tried. I may try again.Im very hyper. Always bouncing off the walls. I cant do yoga cause I cant seem to allow myself to relax. And I feel to me its uselessI have tried a tape where this woman was talking about a forest and you have to pretend that your there. It was great. I got this wonderful high feeling. I didnt want to move. The next night I tried it again and I didnt get the same feeling so I gave up. I proberly should try it again.I have seen these devices that play relaxing sounds. I would get one of them but I think I may lose my sleeping partner if I try to bring that in the bedroom. Maybe they come with headphones.

· Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the link. I bookmarked and will try to read it later. When my daghter is in the bath.I have heard about the tapes. I was going to try them, but now that im unemployed I have to wait a little longer. I saw that they were on sale though. Its hard to pass a good sale. I thought that they were mostly for ibc-d. I dont have that and never have. Do you think it will work with anxiety and the fear of have an ibs attack.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.