Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi K,Some time ago you mentioned a web site that had special diets for different conditions. Do you remember which one it is? I would really appreciate it if you could let me know how to access this kind of information.Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
Off the top of my head I would say www.gicare.comOn the left side there are links to parts of the sites...under patient ed you find diets and that link takes you to this page http://www.gicare.com/pated/edt0001.htm Which has these diet links listed Diets - Gastroenterology 1. Clear Liquid2. Copper Restriction (Wilsons Disease)3. Dumping/Gastrectomy4. Dysphagia - 5 Levels5. Fecal Fat Test - Prep6. Fiber Restricted7. Full Liquid8. Gas/Flatus Prevention9. Gastric Bypass10. Gastroparesis - Diet for Delayed Stomach Emptying11. GERD12. Gluten Free13. High Fiber14. Kidney Stone Diet15. Lactose Free16. Low Fat/Diarrhea/Gall Bladder17. Low Protein18. No Gastric Irritants/Ulcers/Dyspepsia19. Ostomy, Pouch20. Soft and Mechanical Soft DietDiets - Other 1. Asian Diet2. High Blood Pressure Diet3. High/Low Iron Diet4. Increasing Calories5. Hypoglycemia6. Low Cholesterol7. Osteoporosis8. Nutrition for Older Adults9. Pyramid10. Mediterranean11. Sodium Restriction12. Vegetarian13. Vitamin K Regulated Diets14. Weight LossDoes that sound like the one you were thinking of??I hope so I gotta jet and won't be on-line much for a week or so....going to a T'ai Chi Tourney to watch this time (not enough time to prep to compete) and then I gotta hog farm field study to go to when I get back.So On-line time will be pretty limited.K.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks so much K, this definately is the site I was thinking of. I really appreciate it. I do hope I find something for someone with post surgical problems and no colon.Hope your trip goes well and you have a good time, all things considered. We'll miss you.Thanks again for the info and replying so quickly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts