Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone!Im new here and I have IBS-C and I was just wondering if anyone knew a good GI Dr. in Pennsylvania?? My symptomes are getting worse and my current Dr. barely spends enough time with me to give me meds! The Dr. I had before wanted to at least run a few tests to find out what was going on before just giving me meds for what he thought the problem was.Please help if u can! I am so frustrated!!(P.S. Reading this message board helps so much though because I know I'm not alone and without support, thanks for that
.)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Well SammieGrrl it all depends on where u live in PA. I live in Pittsburgh and I am suffering somewhat the same problem. But I just came back from my PCP and he is swearing to me that this guy (Dr. Lebovitz) that he wants me to see is the best in Western PA. Not only will you get help with your IBS but he has a pycholist and nutritionest among other people on his staff. I am not sure if its because they are moveing or what but the receptionist said nothing till december or january. I am hoping its worth the wait. Hope it helps and if you have any more questions feel free to write. Good Luck

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Geez Duce! I didnt think ud answer my 2 biggest questions on the message board in the same day! Anyway u can just disregard the message I sent asking for this information. Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts