Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else having good results with this? I have been taking it for 5 months for D and it seems to be helping a lot - I am taking nothing else except psyllium (20 years of it) and B vitamins.

·
Registered
908 Posts
I taken some, it supposed to help heal the intestinal lining and if taken seperate from food can bulk up stools. It think it helped a little.

·
Registered
908 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Maybe it is not really related to the topic, but I would like to ask about how to take tablets form of l-glutamine. I bought Source Naturals L-Gutamine 500mg tablet form and currently taking 1 tablet in the morning. It is already third day for me, but I'm not sure that it is the best amount which I'm taking. Did anyone try to take tablets form? How do you take it?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Thanks for posting this, Patman. It gave me an idea. The link suggested taking it without food for D, and with food for general intestinal healing. I'm going to try the with food route.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Some years ago I tried L-glutamine caps for some weeks and I didnt help me. But `ve read several reports from people that it helped them. Maybe it works more for D, I have C.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts