Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone had any experience with this product? I used it once after experiencing a long period of c, with my condition being mild pancolitis, taking this syrup once gave me alot of discomfort in the way of pain through out the whole colon, also alot of gas. I did claer my system< but at a price!would appreciate feed back on thisthanks.

·
Registered
17 Posts
hey river43! just wanted to let you know that i have a big bottle in my cupboard! i used it for awhile actually an entire bottle! i found that it made me feel worse & didn't really help at all! at least it kind of tasted good, i like candy! instead i am taking magnesium (stool softener) and an oil omega 369(the lubercater). i also take another combo of IBS kit from NewLife for over 3 weeks now. i've never felt better & i was getting really desperate too! try it out 4sure!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys
I'm trying magnesium with some success, also trying organic fresh pineapple, crushed in filtered water with spiralina, which is helping it seems...interesting reading what works for some and not for others, lactulose to no longer an option for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.