Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have leaky gas sometimes. it has improved since i changed my diet and started taking Digestive Advantage. However, i have uncontrollabe leaky gas right before a BM and during sex which is quite embarrassing. My husband doesn't seem to care but i,m having a hard time with it. Does anyone have this same problem? Have you found anything that helps?

·
Banned
8,831 Posts
Leaky gas is something which you pass without sensing. It appears to me that you can sense it being passed since you feel it is uncontrollable. I am relaxed with my husband and never pass gas if I don't want to. I am lucky not to have had the problem. But you might want to go zero carb on the days you have sex. Zero Carb= practically zero gas and certainly little enough so as not to be uncontrollable. I used to never fart in my husband's presence until he told me to relax and that it doesn't matter. It took many years for me to feel comfortable to fart in his presence but I have been married for 14 years now. When you have been married for so long you become each other's best friend, lover, parent, child and all sorts of boundaries disappear. That is what marriage is all about.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.