Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,This is my first post here. I've had IBS-type symptoms since I was about 13 or 14, and I'm now 28! I can honestly say that it's something I thought I would always have to live with. Lately, though, I'm ready to make some lifestyle changes in order to help myself.I've been reading the boards here and found so many people talking about LEAP. Is this program available in Canada?Thanks for the help!Tina(who is SICK of being SICK!)

·
Registered
6,730 Posts
Hi TinaSorry I missed your question as I was not around this weekend.The Professional Services Director [Ethan deMitchell] at the lab, at any given time has the most current list of healthcare providers where LEAP is offered. Off the top of my head I do not remember the specifics in Canada other than I remember there was at elast one clinic up there using the services.You can call him toll free 1-888-NOW LEAP...he is a "9-6"'er eastern standard time and he can check for you.MNL

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.