Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mike is the pre screening form working now on the LEAP site? I have not heard anything back yet and was just "wondering"...my husband is actually pushing me to go for this and I may even try to convince the doc to get my son tested as well!! This seems to be the problem for me as well as the anxiety issues but I am still trying to figure that out..what came first the stomach probs or the anxiety probs?? hehe question of he agesThx for all your answers,Melissa

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Hi MelissaMike is in Atlanta and will be reading the board soon...I am glad that you are going to go through with it...because it really helped me so much..I tried so many other things and nothingworked for me...I also used a tape for relaxation when I started working with leap..WWW.IBSTHERAPY.COM...I believe but I will have to check to see if that's it...I'll tell you when I started staying away from the food that was causing my IBS-D to go crazy in about 1 month my symptoms stopped even the anxiety....I think for me justbeing sick all the time and never knowing when I was going to get sick caused alot of my anxiety.Take care and I hope you get the benifits that I did

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Hi MelissaMike is in Atlanta and will be reading the board soon...I am glad that you are going to go through with it...because it really helped me so much..I tried so many other things and nothingworked for me...I also used a tape for relaxation when I started working with leap..WWW.IBSTHERAPY.COM...I believe but I will have to check to see if that's it...I'll tell you when I started staying away from the food that was causing my IBS-D to go crazy in about 1 month my symptoms stopped even the anxiety....I think for me justbeing sick all the time and never knowing when I was going to get sick caused alot of my anxiety.Take care and I hope you get the benifits that I did

·
Registered
6,730 Posts
Melissa,As Donna mentioned I am in Atlanta and so is the Patient Services Diretor. Sorry, been giving training all day and did not check email.The Symmptom Surveys would not transmit for about a week after the site was moved to a new host due to some technical mumbo jumbo, so If you made a submission it may not have been properly forwarded.It is also possible that Mr. Demitchell did not reply yet as we have been really busy here. Growing pains...I am forwarding this thread to him and he should get it in the morning...up on the sixth floor of this hotel.He will then check out what happened and follow up if possible before he gets on his plane tomorrow, if not he will follow up when back in the office.Stand by and apologies for this. I hate what happends every time somebody moves the darn website...it is never seamless.Now where did I set that icy cold Heineken down?MNoLager

·
Registered
6,730 Posts
Melissa,As Donna mentioned I am in Atlanta and so is the Patient Services Diretor. Sorry, been giving training all day and did not check email.The Symmptom Surveys would not transmit for about a week after the site was moved to a new host due to some technical mumbo jumbo, so If you made a submission it may not have been properly forwarded.It is also possible that Mr. Demitchell did not reply yet as we have been really busy here. Growing pains...I am forwarding this thread to him and he should get it in the morning...up on the sixth floor of this hotel.He will then check out what happened and follow up if possible before he gets on his plane tomorrow, if not he will follow up when back in the office.Stand by and apologies for this. I hate what happends every time somebody moves the darn website...it is never seamless.Now where did I set that icy cold Heineken down?MNoLager

·
Registered
2 Posts
Melissa,I'm sorry but the site Prescreening form is still not functioning properly. Mike has probably told you that ever since AT&T sold the site to Interland we've had nothing but problems due to them not accepting some of the modules in our script needed to calculate the scores and get them to us. We are working on it as we speak, but until then, call me toll free at 888-NOW LEAP and I can help with the prescreening in a more manual way. Sorry about the troubles
Ethan DeMitchellPatient Care Coordinator

·
Registered
2 Posts
Melissa,I'm sorry but the site Prescreening form is still not functioning properly. Mike has probably told you that ever since AT&T sold the site to Interland we've had nothing but problems due to them not accepting some of the modules in our script needed to calculate the scores and get them to us. We are working on it as we speak, but until then, call me toll free at 888-NOW LEAP and I can help with the prescreening in a more manual way. Sorry about the troubles
Ethan DeMitchellPatient Care Coordinator

1 - 7 of 7 Posts