Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
X-Rated Christmas-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-This beautiful young lady was going to spend Christmas Eve all alone.She had just finished her shower and dressed for bed in her sexy, newnighty, when she heard something in the living room. She put on herrobe and went to investigate. Much to her surprise and delight, shesaw Santa with his bag of goodies, standing there.She sat down on the sofa and ask Santa if he could stay awhile, andkeep her company.He replied, "HO, HO, HO, I've got to go.I've got more presents to deliver, you know!"She squirmed and let her robe slide open and said, "Santa, I'm really lonely and alone. Please, won't you come over, set down here and stay with me."Santa said, " HO HO HO , I gotta go. I've still got a lot morepresents to deliver, you know !"By now, she was really wanting some male company. Quickly, she openedher robe and really gave him an eye full, and said, "NOW Santa, I know you want stay awhile with me."With a smile on his face and eyeing this lovely sight, he said "HO HOhey, I gotta stay. Cause I can't get up the chimney this way!"------------------

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Joyce, it's l:45 a.m. and I can't sleep, feeling really down, and there was your little Christmas Joke. Thanks for the laugh!! I needed it!! Chloe

1 - 2 of 2 Posts