Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
3,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
strange question i know but does anyone suffer from painful legs? my right hand leg was very sore early evening and i noticed that i was very swollen,it was like a rugby ball
so am i!It was very painful when i was walking it was very puffy for a couple of hours then the swelling gradually went...Does anyone have any ideas? much appreciated, thanks

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Sorry no idea, but wow. That sucks! Maybe you should go see a doctor about it seeing as it was swollen. That's not really normal.I get aching bones in my legs which kills but they don't swell.Hope you feel better soon.

·
Banned
415 Posts
Hey Julie, i'd see a doc if it happens again but it could be.... if walking a lot or not, one extreme to the other, it could be water retention, my sis gets it a lot and it hurts her. I get painfull and swollen legs when i sit too much. I have bad circulation which also causes it. Apart from that, can't think, it sounds like water as you said it went down gradually. Was it the whole leg or more around the knee and joints? More joints i'd say water, whole leg, i don't know!Lisa

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
No I don't have sore legs. Sorry cannnot help, HOpe you feel better though.Kat

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.