Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
chronic IBS pain for me is a bellyache that doesnt go away , even if you go to the bathroom.. the only way I can get rid of it is to sleep it off. and then any food ingested the next day will be the start of a new "ache" When I have an attack it seems to take a few days for my belly to settle down. does this sound familiar to anyone > Let's all try to help carmel, and ME.. Write and tell us how long your attacks last and if they go away or take a few days to settle down. What do yours feel like? thanks! Luckee52 Sorry for the double post..........[This message has been edited by luckee52 (edited 11-03-1999).]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi Luckee52, I have the pains for days at a time. So severe and cramping I can't stand it. I usually do not get any relief on the toilet either. I am currently having a Very Very bad attack.(4th day now) This feels like somebody is taking a pole and shoving it in my left side and my lower back. izis

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
izis--I am so sorry to hear that you have been having such a rough time these last 4 days.. Call your doctor.. maybe he can prescribe something for your pain.. I know what that is like ... I know this is gonna sound VERY silly,, but maybe this site will help you laugh alittle bit. and take your mind off the pain.... http://www.always-safe.com/dance.html I will be thinking about you and hoping you feel better soon..... been there-diana

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Luckee,U R rite, it is worth a lookie see.
;
;
------------------ Don't make ME come down there!!. GOD[This message has been edited by Joyce (edited 11-03-1999).][This message has been edited by Joyce (edited 11-03-1999).]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks so much Diana and Joyce. That made melaugh and smile. I'll check out the web site next. The BB has helped me a lot. I go to a therapist also,but she doesn't know what it's like.Thanks again for making me laugh and smile.You guys made my day...lisa

1 - 5 of 5 Posts