Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I use to be on Levsin and it helped alot, but my IBS has gotten so bad that it is no longer doing anything for me, so my doctor put me on Donnotal for ab cramps and diarehia, Imnerol? for migraines, Paxil for panic attacks, I have to take two Mylanta tablets after meals and at bedtime, and Im on Pepsid for acid reflux. Im also on birth control. I feel like a walking medicine cabinet. If anyone has any info on these medicines please let me know. Especially the Donnotal. All I know is that I had to use it when I was 2 and having alot of IBS probs. Oh by the way I have suffered with IBS for the past 17 years, but it was just recently they decided that it was IBS that was giving me all of my problems. Figures after they poke and prod me to death they finally decide its just spasms. My father has it too. I wonder if its hereditary?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Stef,Sorry, I don't have answers, but surely someone has.......------------------LET'S ALL PRAY FOR A CURE TO THIS IBS SOON!BETTIE

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't have experience with the drugs you mentioned but others will be able to help. My father also has IBS though so this being hereditary is not out of the realm of possibilities. Jackie

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.