Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
howdy, i just found this link after searching google for "IBS damp" heat. i found it very interesting and im strongly considering finding a chinese herbalist in my area."IBS due to Damp Heat"http://beyondwellbeing.com/ibs/dampheat.shtmlinteresting things from it:"This is a condition wherein there is indication of both a deficiency of the digestive system to adequately digest the food leading to diarrhea or soft, sticky stools along with symptoms of heat that arrive in the form of either a burning sensation at the anus or a strong odor in what passes from the anus be it fecal matter or just gas.""Perhaps the stool is just soft, in which case the damp component of this "damp heat" issue would be indicated by the feeling that you're unable to get it all out, or else it takes a lot of paper to clean yourself up afterwards. It you find that you're using half a roll of toilet paper to clean up after a bowel movement, you've either got dampness in your stools or you need to consider a better brand of toilet paper."i am also looking online for the best deal on the Ge Gen Huang Qin Huang Lian Tang combination, but the site does recommend seeing and expert, so that they might better diagnose.anyway, let me know what yall think, and hang in there!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.