Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I want to tell you that you can not give up. I have a six year old daughter that was diagnosed at 18months with Ulcerative colitis. She has been through so much. When she has had flare ups in the past she would go to the bathroom 20plus times a day full of blood. It has been a very long journey for her and she is doing well now. Please read her story HAILEYS LETTER under ulcerative colitis. Miracles do happen and you need to believe that. I am here to tell you that they do. I know it is hard being a teenager and dealing with the pain you have, but trust me and know that things will get better. Please talk to your parents and to your doctor. Tell them exactly how you feel, and don't hold anything back. Life is full of challenges and every challenge will turn you into the person you are meant to be. I want you to continue to post exactly how you feel, writing your feelings down is a wonderful way to release the saddness and anger that you feel.I myself had so much saddness seeing my little girl so controled by this illness. Then I stopped letting the illness control me and starting educating myself anyway possible to help her feel better.Please take to heart what I am telling you and know that I am here to talk.Kelly

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.