Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i just registered here, I've been having IBS symptoms for well over 4years. I've been seeing a GI doc here in atlanta and have been refered to another doc due to the first one giving up. Basically with me I wake up in the mornings and no more than a few miuntes I'll have extreme pains usually to the left of my belly button and it'll stretch to the right side. I'll have bowel movments in the morning, usually 2 and many thuout the day. Recently tho I've been getting these pains durring the midday and sometimes in the afternoon, which is pretty rare for me for they just use to be right when I woke up. Currently I'm on Lexapro, started with the 10mg now im on the 20 and my doc wants to take me off it an put me on cymbalta, lexapro just isnt working anymore. Has anyone tried cymbalta? Ive read some good and some bad about it, so I dont know wether to go on it or not? Can anyone relate to my issues and might have some advice for me? Thanks.Lee - glxtrix

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.