Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my dear lindabthis is going to make your day! ready!kathy e-mail me, as she was heading out the door to GO AWAY FOR THE WEEKEND
how about that,good for her!so when you get your gallbladder out on wensday,take a buzz up to atlanta to see me and (LYNNEC)take that all you linnys! LYNNEC is my wife now you know why i get all mixed up,at least my dogs name is abbey ha ha ha
CHARLIEC
[This message has been edited by charlie (edited 04-09-99).]

·
Registered
686 Posts
Hi, Charlie and LynneC. Isn't that great about Kathy! I got the same email and was soooo jealous - shopping, a movie and dinner out - wow, I can hardly wait! Charlie, don't know what else to tell you about your name confusion thing except that maybe you are just getting old like me. I get really confused over these names, too, especially when the User's name is so completely different than the name they sign to their post, i.e., MSB also signs as LindaB etc. And then when you go to the chat room they are using something else completely different! Have you read my reply post yet about Clyde's faux pas?

G

·
Hey, Charlie, now I'm hurt. You didn't invite ME (down) after my GB surgery! Is that just because my name has no Lin/Lyn in it?
Feeling left out,Kathy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.