Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lindsay,I haven't seen any posts from you for a while, how are you doing with your new BC pills, etc????? Miss your strength here!Jill

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Lindsey, I've been thinking of you as well. I've been hoping that you feel better and don't have time for us any more.Take a moment and let us know how things are going.Rose

·
Registered
69 Posts
I miss Linny too and have been wondering about her. It's bad enough to have this disease at ang age, but l7 is too cruel. I hope she will let us know how she is.

G

·
Hi,I hope you are well. I am new to this Board but read your post about home schooling. I was wondering if I could impose upon you sometime for advice, as I have a 13 year son who was just "diagnosed" with IBS. I guess I feel if he could talk to someone more his own age, it might help. They are talking about home schooling him as well. He is in such pain, both physical and mental. He is terrified that there is something really wrong with him that the doctors haven't found. The Levsin they gave him isn't working, so he is very discouraged about doctors. I certainly do not want to bother you if you are going thru a particularly bad time, but if it's OK to E-mail you, please let me know at jnmama###aol.com Thanks, Pam

G

·
Hello.I have been busy lately, but not that well. I am on birth control for suspected endometriosis. I do have good news though. I have been accepted at all the colleges I have applied to so far, and I am going to UC San Diego in the fall!! It is only 1 hr 20 mins from my home and I have family near by the school in case of an emergency. I am going to live in the oncampus apartments so that I will have a kitchen because of my bizzare diet. Pam, You or your son can email me at sheikfan###juno.comI have been doing homeschooling for a couple of months now and I would reccomend it if his situation is similar to that of my own. I look forward to hearing from you soon.Sorry I haven't been online in awhile. I was spending far too much time online before. One thing that has really helped me is taking LONG walks. My mom and I walk up to about 4 miles a day. Just a suggestion.Lindsey

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lindsey,CONGRATULATIONS!!!! on your acceptance to all the colleges!! I bet you are elated. Its one worry you won't have to worry about anymore!!!! I know you are a VERY smart girl and you will do great. College was always so much better than high-school!! I hope once you get "in the swing of things" there your tummy will calm down.Best of luck and again, congrats!!!Glad you are back with us!Jill

1 - 8 of 8 Posts