Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
I think this can also vary from person to person but as Joycein says it always seems to be the sorts of food you absolutely love. The cruelest for me is choccy - and even in the middle of a really bad attack - I absolutely crave the stuff which makes things worse. My food intolerance lady who I went to see about 2 years ago in desperation put me on a dairy free/ wheat free/red meat free/white wine/acid fruits and veggie free diet - Yeuk!!! I do try to be a good girl but often fall off the "food waggon". Still, at least, after a really bad attack, I go back to the ghastly bland, rice crackers, white meat, water (yuck), steamed veggies and do feel better but god its boring!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
And not all of us have food triggers. My biggest food problem seems to be eating too much at one time - especially of high fat (which to me means high appeal!) foods. I seem to do better if I stop eating before I get really full. And there is alway a payback if I get "stuffed". In my case the payback will be serious bloating and pain.Peggy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.