Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all!my name is chaz wise and i am ion search of some local support here in tampa florida!!! i have deal with ibs for 25 years, but the past year has been a real bear and i could use some real help in getting this monster under control!! please let me know if and where you are out there in tampa or fl!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Chaz:My name is Barry LeVan and I am the president of Cutting-Edge Herbal Products. Like yourself, I have ibs-d and I know what you are going through. You can read my personal story and how I dealt with it in the 2002 issue of Life Extension Magazine at www.lef.org/magazine/mag2002/nov2002_report_ibs_01.ht **Content edited by Moderator for TOS violation.**Barry **Barry please refrain from violating the TOS. Repeated offenses will result in cancellation of your membership within our community. Again.. you can ONLY post about selling your product in the Websites & Services Forum. Thank You for your cooperation.The Moderator Team**
hi all!my name is chaz wise and i am ion search of some local support here in tampa florida!!! i have deal with ibs for 25 years, but the past year has been a real bear and i could use some real help in getting this monster under control!! please let me know if and where you are out there in tampa or fl!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am in Cocoa Florida.... Anyone else with IBS around here??????
Hi Stephanie,My name is Barry and I live in Deerfield Beach, Florida. I have had ibs for about 15 years and just became a new member here. **Content edited by Moderator for TOS violation.** You can read my personal story with ibs and how I dealt with it in the 2002 november issue of Life Extension Magazine at www.lef.org/magazine/mag2002/nov2002_report_ibs_01.ht **Content edited by Moderator for TOS violation.**Barry**Barry please refrain from violating the TOS. Repeated offenses will result in cancellation of your membership within our community.Again.. you can ONLY post about selling your product in the Websites & Services Forum. Thank You for your cooperation.The Moderator Team**

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.