Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
My login name is actually "Spliff", hmm...you can see why i changed it. I chose it because its just weird and totally unrealted to my real name. I don't even smoke!I used Nikki-Sue for a while too, but i'm keeping it as i am now.

·
Registered
118 Posts
'cause my real name is weird! (Kendryth...its welsh...also the name of my dad's 1st gf!)My log in name is from a series of books that I used to read when I was in grade school. The character named Kestrel was really crazy/outgoing/pretty...all the things I wanted to be at that point. Its been my screen name forever! I also used to use Singal...for Singapore gal since that is where I used to live..but it got some weird reactions
so I changed it heheheheHugz,Kestrel

·
Registered
35 Posts
My full name is Alexis Parker, thus LexiP. . .which also spells PixeL when reversed, alluding to my digital design interests.
On chat rooms I go by:tough-little-kitten (a rough and tumble kitten trying to be all tough but ending up just looking adorable)SmittenKitten (named that by a friend when smitten over a boy)Thimbalina (called that by another friend)Sandlily (imagine a fragile lily that can grow in barren sandy lands)CinnamonKiss (mmmmm cinnamon)
and of course, LexiP!~Alexis

·
Registered
275 Posts
'Sparkle' is just some random name i got landed with when i was 17 as i was going through an unlike-me glittery stage...it very quickly wore off but the name did not.I'm more at home in tatty flared jeans and my converse all stars, but hopefully my personality sparkles *puke* hehe!I'm also very child-like and i'm hanging on to my childhood as long as poss so i guess it's a suitably immature nickname

·
Registered
64 Posts
Mines totally stupid � created by �friends� you have to love them really�I fancied this guy for ages and he invited me to his party and I�d just bought a new top which ended up being perhaps a little too low cut for my liking�but anyhow I was out to impress. Anyway to cut a long story short I was drinking something with ice in when I kinda choked and half swallowed a piece of ice � so there I was choking and it kinda fell down my top�much to my friends delight and me trying to impress this guy went out the window! So yeah they called me icey for ages afterwards�unfortunately it stuck and I still get it occasionally Most of my nicknames tend to related to incidents�

·
Registered
18 Posts
I snowboarded for many years and always rode a "Burton" snowboard and I was born in 73. Havent been able to lately though
Those long chairlift rides arent that fun when the stomach starts churning now.

·
Registered
44 Posts
My real name is actually Shawna. When i was about 14 and started babysitting some new kids, the youngest thought my name was Rejean. When I told my family about that, they thought it was hilarious and shortened it to Reege. My niece only calls me Reege, when she calls me Shawna, I have to think twice about who she's talking to. My ex-bf would only call me Reege. Reege

·
Registered
374 Posts
I'm one of the unoriginal ones, too
, mine is erinjk because my first name is erin, and the j and k stand for the first letters of my middle and last names. I came up with it in a spark of brilliant thought (!?!!?!??!) at the age of 14 for an email address and have been using it on and off since-- it's anonymous enough, but contains my name. I think I'll keep it

·
Registered
417 Posts
My log-in name is Kate1026. The Kate part is pretty obvious... I know, I'm really unoriginal. Chouteau-Carondolet is not my last name- not even close. I have internet paranoia and whenever anything asks for my last name I make something up (and I make it a really weird name, wouldn't want to accidently use someone else's name!) I didn't realize that it would be shown as my screen name. Oh well
Chouteau (pronounced show-toe) is the name of a street here is St. Louis, Carondolet is the name of a neighborhood. I just thought they sounded cool
Kate

·
Registered
653 Posts
A beta version of something, usually software or something similar, is typically not in the proper working order and has lots of tests run on it to try to fix it before the final version is released
And I happen to be female, last time I checked.

·
Registered
114 Posts
My surname used to be Andrews, and when I worked in a bank many years ago my log in name was the first 5 letters of my surname and my first intial........... quite boring really but it stuck.
The only problem is most people seem to think I'm male, pretty sure I'm not though
Leanne

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.