Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi...I am new to this forum and reaching out today to find out whether anyone can recommend a good MD Gastro resource for a colonoscopy or capsule endoscopy procedure. After more than 8 years of a holistic lifestyle, proper diet sleep and other, and recourse to many holistic modalities and practitioners (including a recent visit to an FMT clinic in England), I still suffer from constipation and unremitting daily pain. Until now I have been very reluctant to undergo colonoscopy at the risk of colon rupture (or at least as the risk of getting caught up in the whole Western-medicine diagnosis and toxic treatment merry-go-round). However, with time running short to have a family now, I am 35, and with the extensive experience as to my issues now I have a strong intuition now that the only overlooked area now might be a physical narrowing or blockage of sorts, or other mechanical issue, near the cecum area. Having done everything to-date under the sun to support my body's natural healing process, it is now time to get a proper diagnosis by looking internally with the least invasive internal procedure under the care of a well reputed and skilled Gastro Dr. If anyone here knows of and would graciously share the name of a savant type gastro physician (preferably in the Northeast as I live in NYC, however I am willing to travel) who is both very skilled at what he is doing (to mitigate risk as best I can) and also is fully open minded about pursuing natural treatment approaches as a first line whenever possible, and you could share your experience with such Dr, I would be most grateful for such input.

Thanks,

Anna

1 - 1 of 1 Posts