Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for writing me back. Can you believe I'm 45 and this is the FIRST time I've ever asked any questions like this on the internet? You're the first person who's responded who I feel has the same condition/symptoms that I do and even said "explosions"! Wow! I guess if you're an old hand at this you might not be able to understand why I'm excited. I think it's finally sinking in that this is something I'm just going to have to deal with the rest of my life. I know it could be worse so I'm not complaining...it's just nice to know that other people understand. Since I had years of IBS/D I was very surprised when the C hit. Is this common? I've had the C for ### 3 years now. What are the chances that it will go back the other way? My doctor said in "bad" cases it goes to extreme C. I didn't have the cramping with D as I do now. I did when I had a BM but now I have cramping without a BM. Is that part of the C part?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.